But lucky for us, we have discovered a burrito joint in the middle of our local mall (and by local I mean it requires a bus journey AND a train journey to get there - we really do live in the country folks). Maybe I never grew out of my tween before I got my drivers license phase, but I was pretty pleased my husband decided to take me on a Friday night date to the mall food court.
Chilango.... sound a bit like Chipotle? Well it is! It's a complete knock off. We don't mind though. It's the best damn burrito this side of the Atlantic and we were happy....
So we chowed down. Thank you Chilango! I sure needed my burrito fix!
ps. Is it just me or am I constantly stuffing my face lately?
haha Love it!! Glad you finally found a place to get a good burrito :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I'd drive quite a ways for a great burrito!! Fortunately I like Chipotle and they're on every corner here.
ReplyDeleteu get burrito and hubby goes for the salad,,mmmmhhhh happy ur craving was met. Had Animal Fries in Cleveland with Christophe...fries, bacon, fried eggs, gravy, cheese curds....yumbo!
ReplyDeleteyeah thanks for making me feel like a total fatass suzy! He didn't get a salad he got a BURRITO bowl!!!
ReplyDeleteits a good thing cause your looking a bit too skinny lately. stop it your making me look bad sister.
ReplyDeleteMe skinny?! Clearly you have not seen me in a LONG time.
ReplyDelete