But I still insisted we make an attempt. We only got one shot before one of Heidi's friends showed up and she was totally out of commission. Hopefully we can try again when it's warmer and we can wear pretty spring clothes!
We didn't think this was Heidi's best angle, so we took off her new gentle leader (great for stopping her pulling) and Nick took a picture of us and my new purple rain boots! Love them!
Trying to set up a tripod and get into the picture before the countdown is over is pretty tricky. We need to make a photographer friend to get a good shot!
We've been spring cleaning and eating egg salad in true Easter fashion the rest of today. We also went on a wild goose chase yesterday to get lots of Easter candy for each other but didn't have much luck. I was seriously missing Walgreens as we trolled multiple supermarkets and could ONLY find large stocks of Cadbury eggs (sister Dani, you would be in cadbury egg heaven). I'm sorry but there is SO much more to Easter than cadbury eggs.... like peeps, for example. Peeps are MY favorite Easter candy. However, I have two major problems with peeps...
1. Peeps are nowhere to be found in England
2. Peeps are NOT vegetarian
Love the picture of you and Heidi! You look so perfectly English. I want to travel there so bad, it looks magical :)
ReplyDeleteomg, I have no idea Peeps weren't vegetarian... One of those foods where ignorance is bliss, eh?
Happy Easter! cute picture
ReplyDeletewww.the-blisslist.blogspot.com
Thanks guys! Yes peeps are not veggie friendly. It's a serious bummer for me because I tried the ignorance is bliss thing for awhile, but I felt too guilty!
ReplyDeleteoh your dog is so cute :) the color of the boots looks fab with what your wearing :)
ReplyDeleteShould you decide you want/need peeps ..... I'm more than happy to send you some!!
ReplyDeletePhotos ARE awesome!!
Aww Emz that is the sweetest thing any blogger has ever offered me! Even though I LOVE peeps I'll have to decline though because of the whole vegetarian issue. Ugh, I never have cravings for meat, but peeps... oh my gosh I want them so bad! I pretended I didn't know they were meat for years, but I think I'd be a huge hypocrite if I stilled pulled those antics. Fingers crossed my vegetarian recipe works out!
ReplyDeleteKelly and Nick,
ReplyDeleteWe are in Jamaica, and having a great time with the seniors!! Of course all I do is think of how much I miss you so I found a room where I could see how you were on Easter .I tried to call you but it did'n't work but anyway Your countryside looks awesome!! Love you both, Mom
Our Peeps mellted in mysuitcase for Liz!!
ReplyDeleteYour family picture is adorable! And your dog is precious!
ReplyDeleteShoot, you guys are adorable!! I want your lovely life!!! :) :)
ReplyDelete