Saturday, 3 April 2010

A Country Walk

Hey Folks,

Looks like we've moved to the country.  We're really loving it here so far.  The air is clean and the people are nice, and the land is beautiful.  I pass these friendly livestock when I walk the dog, and thought I might introduce them to you too.

Say hello to the sheep.  The lambs have just arrived and they're the cutest little things ever.  


We also meet plenty of horses.  Heidi thinks they are massive dogs and tries to sneak under their fences to play with them (we don't let her do this, obviously).  But luckily, for her little puppy ego, they usually humor her and come over to say hello.


This is Charlie.  I know his name because his owners put this sign up on his fence.


Can you believe them?  Calling him out on his weight like that! How utterly embarrassing!  Don't worry Charlie, we all have a few extra pounds to shed!  Isn't that right piglets?!

7 comments:

  1. I love sheep! I wish I lived in the English countryside- can I live vicariously through you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the country and horses! Hopefully ur house will start coming together. Maybe if someone set me up like Charlie I could lose some serious poundage.
    ps i miss you

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place to live!! I've completely fallen in love with your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren of course you live vicariously through me - that is the point of blogs isn't it? Sarah maybe we should post signs on ourselves that say "don't feed me I'm a fatty" and lock our refrigerators??? Hmm... food for thought! ha, get it? I miss you too! Thanks Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think i need a sign on myself at this point. people should just know i dont need any more crap but the fridge lock is an excellent idea but knowing me i would break it within the first week ;) i miss our wrkouts

    ReplyDelete
  6. eeek I miss our workout too! Heidi MAKES me walk her so I haven't been completely lazy but its sure not the same!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those sheep are cute cute cute! It looks like such a lovely place to live.

    ReplyDelete

Followers