I decided to start a list of things I wanted to do before we left London. We don't have plans to leave London, but I had one of these lists going senior year at Loyola, and I never completed anything.
- Get wasted at Hamiltons (the bar near campus. I never had a single drink there - but I did have a quesadilla one night)
- Go to a cubs game
So here's my London list. I've included things I've already done mostly just because it makes me feel better about myself to have things crossed out on my To Do lists. Please note this is a work in progress and will probably change as things get added so anyone who has been here and has suggestions of things I really need to do then I may add them if I actually like them and want to do them. Oh and they're in no particular order.
Things I want To Do Before I Leave London
- Get a puppy and give it a very English name (like Harry or Charles, but I'd call it Charlie) - oh and I want it to be an English puppy - like an English Setter, or Pointer, or Bulldog.
- Take a trip to Paris with Nick
- Visit relatives in France (may or may not be in conjunction with trip to Paris)
- Go to a comedy show
- Go to a night club and rage
- Go on a boat tour down the Thames
- Go to a Stich 'n' Bitch night
- Go to Ireland
- Go to Scotland and catch Nessi (OK we didn't catch Nessi, but we did go to Inverness)
- Go to Stonehenge (Does anyone know if this is as boring as it looks? I feel like I should go... but it looks so boring)
- Go to Bath
- Buy something antique at Portobello Road Market
- Get a job
- Visit London Zoo
- Visit Museums
- Victoria and Albert
- Natural History Museum
- National Gallery
- National Portrait Gallery (My personal favorite)
- Tower of London (Crown Jewel's are here - her majesty is so BLING)
- Take Aerial Level 1 Circus Arts classes at Circus Space
- Finish fixing up the house
- See Big Ben and Parliament
- Take Pictures of the Guards
- Visit Borough Market
- Ride the London Eye
- Go to a Musical
- We Will Rock You
- Billy Elliot
- Little Shop of Horrors
- The Lion King
- Lord of the Rings (Most boring musical ever DO NOT SEE THIS)
- Thriller
- See a major concert at the O2
- Go shopping at Harrods and Selfridges
went to Bath..a zillion years ago when i lived in London for 3 months, pretty cool stuff. I'm going to try and locate my journal from that time..maybe you can see how many of the things i did are still there, and see the changes if they are. The Blue Elephant Thai restaurant comes to mind, and them serving me fish eyeball soup, just 2 c if i would try it!
ReplyDeleteKelly I love that you have a list-I always wanted to start one in life but I never did-maybe I will now!! Miss you !!
ReplyDeleteI did like the thought of joining a triathalon group too!
Kell you got a job!! you can cross it off!!
ReplyDeleteI know I'm excited I can cross off numbers 7 and 13!! I'm happy this list is getting accomplished faster than I thought it would.
ReplyDelete