Saturday, 10 July 2010

Our Cow Molly

Ok so I already admitted Sarah and I are bad influences on each other.
But I must confess - this one was my idea...
Please don't judge.


Our Cow Molly  makes fabulous ice cream right on their farm.


It's the best ice cream I've ever tasted.
Ever.


It's a pretty adorable little shop.  
Speaking of adorable, this little girl lives on the farm.
She introduced us to her favorite cow.
She also likes ice cream.
Note the chocolate covered chin.


I like ice cream too.
I scream for ice cream.


Is there a single picture of me on this blog where I'm not eating?
Don't answer that.

I took thousands of photos so I could make your mouths water.
I had lemon and crystallized ginger ice cream.
A little strange?  Let me assure you it was...
To Die For.


It really was delicious.  

ps.  I am back on the cleanse now.  And I have healthy recipes to share with you soon.
What do you prefer, pictures of ice cream and cupcakes or healthy fresh fruit and veggies?

4 comments:

  1. I love that you post BOTH yummy fruits and veggies AND yummy sweet treats. Seems like there should be a healthy balance, right? Variety makes life fun!

    BTW - I've met more animals with my name than people...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly I actually had a cat in college named Molly. ha ha!

    Glad you like both. I like both too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks REALLY yummy!

    www.the-blisslist.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha. I can NOT resist anything with crystallized ginger. Ginger scones are my favorite thing ever. I only let myself bake them every once in a while because I eat them all within 48 hours.

    Thanks for the invite. I know I've read your blog and you're itching to get home and I'm itching to get away. The grass is always greener eh? :-)

    ~K

    ReplyDelete

Followers